Last Updated: 16/10/2023
2. Personal Data We Collect: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and usage data
3. How We Use Your Data: We use the collected data for various purposes including:
- To manage and maintain our website.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
5. Transfer of Data: Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
6. Your Data Protection Rights: Depending on where you reside, you have certain data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
8. Third-party Services: Our service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.wheniamanoldwoman.com/contact